Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building & keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks, Manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo & Bing in order to maximize ROI Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions.
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools).
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and SEO reports.
- Ensure on-page optimization and best practice implementation.
- Analyze websites for improvements, have an in-depth knowledge of keyword research, understand SEO copywriting Coordinating content, design, social media, pay-per-click (PPC) marketing and other Activities.
- Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance.
- Monitoring and Improving the ranking and visibility of website and related content.
- Prioritize and develop relevant and engaging content Develop great off-page SEO and link-building strategies, link architecture and ensure spider friendliness of the platform by monitoring organic search performance of the site and top competitor sites on a daily basis.
- Work with Content Writing team to deliver optimized content and SEO content initiatives that achieves our goals related to traffic, new customer growth, along with improvement on search engine visibility.
- Perform keyword research and analysis from Google
- 5 Day work for week, Sat-Sun off
- 20 Leaves a year (you get paid for not taken leaves)
- Excellent work-life balance, no late night sittings
- Competitive Salary for your profile
- Performance Bonus
- New Year Bonus
- No Micro Management
- Very high Job Stability
- Job Type: Full-time
Aggressive achiever in all aspects of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) such as Keywords Research, Competitor Analysis, Content-marketing, inter-linking and Tags management for all URLs of a website Proven Experience in SEM (Search Engine Marketing) to increase SERP (Search engine ranking pages) CTR (Click through rate)Well-Researched in Latest updates by search engines and well-versed in implementing search engine optimization recommendations.
Monday – Friday