Web Developer-Project Manger
Mentor and lead a team of junior developers.
- Take up system analysis, design, documenting responsibilities and get it done in time. He/ she should be able to perform code analyzing and reading exercises for current and previous projects.
- Involved in the coding activities besides the team management role. All necessary support will be provided for the smooth execution of projects. Keep track and reviews existing projects to identify bottlenecks, bugs, performance issues and involve the team to study and learn from existing projects.
- Must be able to advise ways and means to obtain performance metrics of applications and optimize applications.
- Must possess excellent attention to detail and be able to familiarize and quickly learn new Software/ framework/ languages/ technology with ease.
- Must be able to apply innovative thinking at work.
Minimum - 5 years.
F – 465, 3rd Floor, K&B Tower, near Ajit Samachar, Focal Point, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab, Punjab, 160071, India
9:00am - 6:00pm
Monday – Friday
July 29, 2021